Friday, August 31, 2018

Walkthrough My Work Traveler's Notebook

I've recently gotten aboard the Traveler's Notebook train and let me tell you - this is a planner trend that I think I'm going to stick with for a long time. You might remember from my review of both of my Traveler's Notebooks that I use the B6 size from Oh, Hello Co. for both of my notebooks. Today, I'm going to walk you through my work TN!


One of my favorite things about these TNs is the front pocket. I tuck whatever weekly kit I am using to decorate my planner there in case I need to use more stickers. Plus, the slots for business cards really come in handy!



First, I use the Daily Hourly insert from Oh, Hello Co. It really helps me to plan out each day and to make sure I am staying on track of tasks and not wasting time. These inserts go from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., which is perfect for me since I have been trying to wake up earlier!




Next, I use Oh, Hello Co.'s Horizontal Weekly insert. There's plenty of space for me to decorate a weekly spread and fit everything! Check out Wednesday's post here if you want to see what it looks like decorated!




Lastly, I have two jobs, so I keep track of meetings and tasks for each in a different notebook. I got the pink one from a friend of mine and it always motivates me to try harder at work!

Have you tried a TN? What do you use yours for? Do you love it?

Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment