Wednesday, August 29, 2018

In My Horizontal Weekly Planner: Week of Aug. 20 to Aug. 26


Last week was an interesting one to say the least. It was full of sick days, busy days, a camping trip, and more. But it was also the first time I decorated in my Horizontal Weekly Traveler's Notebook insert from Oh, Hello Co.! I have to say, I love how it turned out even though I wasn't the best at filling it in. I used the Let's Go on an Adventure Weekly Kit from Oh, Hello Co. 

I found that I had to use way less stickers out of the weekly kit and I loved that. Now, I had some left over to use in my other insert, so the week's corresponded to each other.  


I kept it pretty simple for the most part. Since I just recently switched over from using my Erin Condren Vertical Life Planner to using my Oh, Hello Co. Traveler's Notebook as my full-time planner, I didn't want to bite off more I could chew. 


By far my favorite was the end of the week, though. I got to use some of their full boxes to make a little camping scene which was perfect for the weekend. Plus, I was happy that there was still space on the bottom portion to use my habit trackers and a little bit of washi!

Have you recently switched up your planner system? Let me know why you made the switch in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment