Thursday, July 5, 2018

In My Planner: July Monthly Page and Week of July 2 - 8


Good morning, Planner Nerds! Thanks for checking out our blog today! I've finally gotten back into the groove of things planning-wise and this month I decided to try some new things!

I wanted to actually give this whole monthly page thing a try. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty obsessed with it now. I used some discontinued bullet journal stickers from Oh, Hello Co. to keep track of monthly memories and goals. Under that, in the left-hand column, I am tracking my monthly bills and birthdays (July has lots of birthdays, as you can see!). In the right, I am going to track the books I read!

In the box below that I've decided to do a quote each month. July's quote comes from the ABC show Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. The quote is said by SHIELD Agent Jemma Simmons at a time when she needs to motivate the people around her into action, even though the problem seems too big.

She says:

"The steps you take don't need to be big; they just need to take you in the right direction."

Don't you feel inspired now?


I decided to break my goals down into two different categories: tangible and emotional. I've found that it is important to make sure that we are setting healthy goals in all aspects of our lives. My tangible goals for July are to read at least three books, to blog more here and on my personal blog, and to start writing a story! My emotional goals are to be more loving, to be more forgiving, and to be grateful for what I have in life!


For my spread this week, I used the Mermaid Weekly Kit from Oh, Hello Co. Even though it is the week of the Fourth of July, I didn't want to just do a red, white, and blue spread. This kit had the perfect color combination for summertime and it's adorable, too!

Before the pen:


After the pen (with some added stickers):


What was your favorite thing about this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment