Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Welcome to The Novel Coffee



Hi there! Welcome to the blog for The Novel Coffee, a decorative and functional sticker shop on Etsy. The shop has been open for a little over a year now and I couldn't be happier to start sharing this adventure here.

But first, let me introduce myself:


My name is Meghan and I am 24 years old! I'm a graduate from the University of Michigan-Flint with a Bachelor of Arts in English with a specialization in writing. I have always loved to write stories with my friends and lots of fan fiction. Now, I take that love of writing and apply it as the managing editor for a local news-magazine.

I started getting into planning when I was in my sophomore year of college. I had just joined a sorority and my life got a lot busier. Now on top of five classes and work, I had to keep track of fundraisers, social events, and chapter meetings! So I went out and bought my first planner; a teal Blue Sky planner. 

Since then, I've become hooked. Now I use a vertical Erin Condren Life Planner and instead of just writing things down, I have started using stickers and washi tape to really make my planner my own. I find that the more effort I put in to making my planner look nice, the more I want to use it! 

I am really looking forward to using this space to keep track of the new things I try in terms of planning and to keep updates on my shop as it grows! I hope that you guys are looking forward to the journey as well! 

Happy Planning! 

Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment